Jul 27, 2008

How my week-end started


The new VK was in my post-box. And I bought the new ONLine at the local supermarket. The only thing I didn't like about VK is, that I get the international issue, and the model on the cover is different from that on the US cover. Why? Is that bulky dress more appealing to international knitters? I heard, VK will be published in Russian for the first time. Is that the reason (to suit russian taste?)

The ONLine issue is o.k. but I need to take a closer look at it.


3 comments:

  1. Are you going to make anything from Merino 3? I am actually thinking on the first model - short sleeves, cables... interested? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I have 9 skeins of Merino de luxe; maybe it's enough for that pattern. Let me know when you want to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I just need some time to decide which yarn I will use and finnish couple of projects - and I am ready!

    ReplyDelete